Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Moment of Time

I could feel the wind strongly pushing me away as I was running towards it. The grass rubbing up against  my legs as I was running from a thing that looked like a MONSTER. As it was chasing me I could feel my owner wacking my back with a whip. I could hear him SCREAMING so each step I took I became faster. When the MONSTER was running after me I could see my owner flying into the air because the monster was so fat. I could feel the grass as it was swishing against my legs just like the wind itself. As I was running, I looked down at my legs and I could see my legs shaking. After that I stopped and then I heard my owner saying “Giddy Up Horsey the MONSTER is going to catch us”.  This time as I left “WHOOSH I speed off like the flash and I looked back I saw my owner bouncing up and down again because I was going to fast. As I looked back the second time the big looked MONSTER was gone. I was so happy and relieved. At last I saw a smile on his face. I could hear him saying “WELL DONE” to me. I was so relieved that we were still alive.
                      THE END    

No comments:

Post a Comment